Friday, December 20, 2019

For my first CCR, I decided to do a powerpoint. I decided to make a powerpoint for this because this was the question that I did not understand that well. I hard trouble relating my genre to social issues and problems and I also didn't understand conventions that well. I though powerpoints were not that hard so i could use it on this question to make things easier for myself

For my second and third CCRs I decided to make videos of me talking about them. I decided to make videos because I prefer to explain things by talking, so it was easier for me to explain how I completed this project by talking, rather than writing it down or making a slide show. I took about two to three minutes on each CCR so i could thoroughly explain how I did things and what my though process was throughout the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment