Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Today I have been working on my Table of Contents. The table of contents is going to have some things similar for me and my group, but also different. We are all going to have the same format and fonts, but different colors and obviously different contents to our magazines. We are using the template Atelier, and we are going to keep the same fonts for our text. Anton for title, Open Sans for slogan, and Antonio Light for any other text.

I personally am going to be using the same type of colors for my text. Blue and yellow for the background so it will match well with the cover. And then I will be using black text so it can stand out more. I will display eight different pages of content, but I have not decided what they will be yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment