Friday, December 20, 2019

Today I went back to clean up my magazine one last time before being completely done with it. I rearranged a few things on each page to try and make it look like things corresponded with each other a lot better. I also added basic things like bolded important words or phrases, and also added page numbers on each page.

Throughout this whole process of making this magazine cover, I have been using a website called Canva. I have also been using to make the Table of Contents and Article as well. It is a very useful website that makes pages with pictures on them, and text and shapes can be added on to it. This project would have been a lot more difficult if I wasn't able to use this website, because there were a lot of cool features that helped me build my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment