Friday, December 20, 2019

Today I planned my interview with my friend. Here is some background information on her and why I chose her. It is hard to do a summer magazine when I've only lived in Florida so I do not know what summer is like where there are not any beaches. However, the girl I am interviewing (Antonia), moved here from New Jersey 4 years ago. I thought that she could give me insight on summer where there are beaches, and where they are not any. Also, Antonia is usually very caught up in whatever type of fashion is trending so that could help.

Some of the questions I plan on asking her during our interview:
- Do you prefer summer in Florida, or in New Jersey?
- Where do you usually go to get your clothes during the summer?
-Why?
-Where did you usually go to get your clothes when you lived in New Jersey?
-Why?
-Are you usually always caught up in the trending style over the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment