Friday, December 20, 2019

My article will be about the best places to shop for summer fashion for teens. I will mostly focus on the interview I will have, but also important places to get summer type clothes. Thinking ahead, I am planning on talking about basic places like target and walmart but I am also going to talk about stores on the beach. I am doing this because I am going to take pictures of stores on the beach next weekend when I have my interview.

To format my article, I will title it "The Best Summer Fashion Stores", and put a yellow border around it to match the theme. I am also going to add that it was by me and the page number, to have a little more text on the page. I plan on putting the picture on the second page of the article so there is something fun and interesting to look at. It will also give the audience a better view of what beach stores look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment