Tuesday, December 10, 2019

I have now started working on making my magazine cover, and I’ve been working on figuring out which colors best clash with the picture, and also what fonts to use. The main to colors i have e to represent my magazine is yellow and blue. Most of the text is back but the colors that stand out the most are yellow and blue. My group and I have been using the same fonts for what we use, such as Anton for the title, Open Sans for the slogan, and Antonio Light for any text to describe the magazine.

I placed the Title in the top right corner so it can be seen better and it is farther from the picture. I placed the slogan in the top left corner so it is lightly shown, and I put puffs near the actual picture. I also italicized any buzz words.

No comments:

Post a Comment