Friday, December 20, 2019

Today I had my interview with Antonia. I met her at her house and we hung out for a little bit before i started the interview. When I finally did start the interview, she gave me a lot of background about how summer style is different in New Jersey than Florida. In New Jersey, they usually only where summer type of clothes if they go swimming in lakes, but other than that it is more normal clothes. That was a surprise for me to hear, especially because in Florida people wear bathing suits all the time, even if they aren't going swimming. She also answered all my questions throughout the interview, and here are the results.

- Do you prefer summer in Florida, or in New Jersey?
Answer: Florida because there is always a beach to go to
- Where do you usually go to get your clothes during the summer?
Answer: To keep up with what is trending, I usually go to stores on the beach to always keep up with the common fashion.
-Where did you usually go to get your clothes when you lived in New Jersey?
Answer: I usually went to the store near my house just to get a sometime of bikini, but most people always wore bikinis and boys would wear solid color trunks.
-Are you usually always caught up in the trending style over the summer?
Answer: I try to always stay caught up in fashion because I like to try and fit in, but sometimes during the winter I wear what is most comfortable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment